1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Now permanently banned from that other forum controlled by Uber

Discussion in 'Perth | Uber Drivers Forum' started by HumungousDill, Aug 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. HumungousDill

HumungousDill Active Member

After continued posts and threads relating to the RSDU and updating people about the protest actions in Melbourne and the ongoing FWO investigation etc I have been permanently banned from that other (UP) forum. It just confirms to me that it is controlled by Uber. I did not even violate their rules, they incorrectly claimed I had, and then refused to reply when I asked via email about the matter.

KawanaPete and Uberx zoom like this.
  2. Aujezza

Aujezza Member

Bloody useless twats!

Uberx zoom likes this.
  3. skyco

skyco Active Member

The UP forum is a cesspool and lately has been getting worse.

pappyy and Aujezza like this.
  4. KawanaPete

KawanaPete New Member

I am sorry to hear that, I was only blocked when trying to type RSDU

5. ouch ... hmm, certainly convincing proof

6. HumungousDill

If you murder someone it is not necessary to have proof to be found guilty. A preponderance of evidence is all that's necessary.
    Here's a typical example (one of many) of their mentality. "Indepedent and not affilaited to Uber" ? I'm not Einstein, but I don't think so. Never received any reply to my question.
    Screenshot (15) - Copy.png

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  7. HumungousDill

And more recently after I joked about selling ABN's on the Melbourne forum even though it would have been obvious to anyone with half a brain I was joking, 2 weeks ban. Then when back online again I referred to my post indirectly to another forum member, I got a permanent ban supposedly for mentioning moderators actions. Where in my post did I discuss moderations or moderator actions, FFS! ? They just wanted to make up any reason to ban me. No reply to my email. Permanent ban.

Screenshot (33) - Copy.png

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  8. HumungousDill

Hi Goethite, good to see you on this forum !

Goethite likes this.
  9. eXploitation

eXploitation Active Member

Driving for goobers i gather must be as pointless as being on the UP forum

Thats why i avoid enabling either

The drivers are doomed to economic loss by not being organised and that forum is not helping
    In fact discourage it

So as far as i am concerned they are part of the problem

10. Derek

Derek New Member

My username over there is Uberradisgrace and it was approved lol. Maybe they have made someone an offer too good to refuse?

11. Jason

Jason Member

What gets me, is my girlfriend rideshare drives as well. We both go out the same time of the day.
    She gets a customer that is totally off his head in the middle of the day.
    Doesn't like what he's saying, pulls over (my girl can handle herself well anyway) and asks him to get out.
    He won't and sits in the car, rings me and I'm close and there in 5 mins.
    It worked out, I took him home, he was just having a bad day and had pretty much lost everything. We talked about the whole thing and felt sorry for him.
    Anyway, i get kicked off the Uber site for the simple sudjestion that we need a rideshare App where drivers can contact one another for safety!!!!.
    This bloke had nucle busters on him and could have turned really bad