1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Another mole outed

Discussion in 'Perth | Uber Drivers Forum' started by HumungousDill, Apr 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. HumungousDill

HumungousDill Active Member

Was watching the Perth forum as a lurker (still serving my second 2 week ban) and it would appear quite obvious from the posts that the freaky Melbourne guy sucking his little finger, JohnnyDee, is another Up mole (Probably already known to the melbourne guys as a mole, and I'm sure there are many others).

http://ridesharedriversunited.com/threads/uber-the-positives.152793/page-3#post-2304414

See his post at the bottom of page 3 and the posts that follow in reply to this post.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    Uberx zoom and Riders Champion like this.
  2. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

I've been suspecting JD all along. He hardly ever post BUT was all over RSDU's strike related posts. He was constantly posting misinformation about RSDU trying to discredit us and our work.

A driver (like he claims to be) would never fight like that a group that work hard to improve drivers rights and pay conditions. Yes i agree. He's just another Uber mole. Not a very smart one i may add.

The UP board is crawling with them... say the word RSDU and watch them take off... a good way to detect them by the way.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  3. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

Good news is that RSDU is making an impact and the increase in Uber moles becoming more active is a testament to the hard work you guys have put in over recent years.

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Member

Proposed strike brings all the moles out of the woodwork. Uber is shaking in their boots.

On a different note I hate the rating system and that's why I'm taking a break from driving now.

5. skyco

skyco Active Member

6. eXploitation

eXploitation Active Member

7. skyco

skyco Active Member

Sits well with his constant harrasment attempts of members here and over that other crappy forum. A member i know said a police report has been lodged due to the constant harassment by this creep.

Anyone who's been harassed by this guy please pm me and i will advise further.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017