1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Driving record

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by black bart, Dec 19, 2017.

1. black bart

black bart New Guest Member

So what is this driving record Taxify is asking for? Don't recall needing onrfor Uber, on the rms site they say there are two types (great) how the flock can that be? I really object to paying money for another blank sheet of paper, Also these arsholes say I need to get a passport???? WTF, I really don't want to take any pax overseas.
    Guess all rideshare companies are just dickheads.......time to get a proper job.

2. coolair

coolair Member

Driving record? I was not asked for this, just my driver accreditation which I guess has it covered. Melbourne.

3. Glenn

Glenn New Member

same was asked for my record with taxify i refused them and stated that the current driver authority card was sufficient enough governed buy our rms to transport people they had no come back to this and agreed to what i said .But still asked for just one year of my record . They obviously don,t get the point still there not having it if the unless its stated buy the rms them and there private entity can get fooked .Considering they want to also sell our information on to other third party companies only for us to be harassed buy unwanted telemarketing calls . If they can,t play buy the rules then don,t drive or any inferior ride share companies it,s not worth the trouble in the end .