1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Aggrieved at Flawed Processes

Discussion in 'Melbourne | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Bases Loaded, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Bases Loaded

Bases Loaded Member

My vehicle inspection was due Monday. I had no plans of driving until Wednesday this week, so I moseyed on down to ABS in Collingwood for my inspection at 11:30 AM Monday morning and everything was fine.

Until I went to go online today at 1PM and found that my Vehicle Inspection Report was still 'expired' in my Uber account. I have sent 3 messages to support and got nothing back. You'd think 48 hours would be a reasonable time frame to get their shit together?! We don't all have the time or convenience to drive out to Port Melbourne to have our issues resolved every time one arises!

Mind you, that's exactly what I will be doing tomorrow, and also dropping off an invoice for $200 of lost income. Might be enough to see me 'deactivated'? lol

DriverX likes this.
  2. DriverX

DriverX Active Member

Keep us updated. I may take there a few invoices myself. Watch the muppets give me the look.

3. Bases Loaded

Bases Loaded Member

Well, they rectified it at 10:45 PM last night (very useful) - I don't have time to get out to Port Melbourne right now, but I'll still consider doing so some time next week.