1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Another 2 week ban

Discussion in 'Perth | Uber Drivers Forum' started by LittleFlower, Apr 14, 2017.

1. After coming back from my ban I said what I thought about ScottieB's proposed meetup with Uber in a Melbourne pub and promptly received another 2 week ban from Uber mole Instyle.
    These people are really desperate to stop dissenters having a voice.
    Screenshot (63).png Screenshot (64).png

Riders Champion likes this.
  2. skyco

skyco Active Member

Spot on LittleFlower, Spot on.

I see Instyle the fuckwit is again at banning people who dont agree with the muppet show views.

Welcome to a real drivers forum.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  3. skyco

skyco Active Member

Check this.

Capture.PNG

4. skyco

skyco Active Member

5. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

Fuck them. We've created an alternate paradise here for drivers. Competition.

@wasabi i aint the only one

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  6. Aujezza

Aujezza Member

HD the UP forum is a waste of space and to be honest it appears that many of the drivers are totally apathetic to their position! There are a few guys that are genuine and still do Uber for the love of it and a couple of bob extra at the end of the week and will even go out their way to help others, people like myself guard our own honey pots! But as I've said before the taxi drivers and their mentality have moved in and now every time I pick up a customer I hear complaints about the last Uber I took!
    Use Uber don't let Uber use you! That's my motto!

7. mule

mule Member

Why go back to that forum. Put in the past. Post here frequently and the real Uber drivers will come.

8. Dis is the new world order!

mule likes this.
  9. mule

mule Member

So long as US and North Korea don't start a thermonuclear war today.

10. fast5

fast5 New Member