1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Banned From Uber Forum Can Stop Me being able to drive for Uber?

Discussion in 'Melbourne | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Emre, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Emre

Emre New Member

Hey guys!

I recently just signed up to the uberpeople.net forum to get some information about Uber.

Then one member posted publicly where I use to live and other personal things about me (not all were true) but some things were close enough to the truth that it soughta freaked me out.

Anyway after reporting it to the moderators about privacy breach etc, I was the one who ended up getting banned (go figure).

Then I realised that forum must be run by Uber itself and some tech savvy geeks must've some how got information about me..

Anyway will this effect me being accepted as an uber driver?

Thank you..

eXploitation likes this.
  2. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

Welcome Emre!

Uberpeople.net is possibly the worse place on the internet to start your ride share driving journey. The place is infested with too many low life trolls that have nothing better to do than to discourage new drivers from joining the industry and provide them with the wrong information.

No! Whatever happened there will not affect your Uber registration. May i suggest that while at it you also register with all other available rideshare operators in your town.

Good luck!

3. Emre

Emre New Member

Thank you so much!

I want to register with Ola & Taxify as well as Uber, is this ehat you meant when u said register with as many as you can or are there more?

Does Uber algorithms calculate your acceptance rate and could you pls share your experience around this, if I get two jobs at once (one from Uber and one from Ola) as an example.. how do you deal with it without damaging your acceptance rating?

Thank you so much for your kind welcome :)

4. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

You are running a business. Pick the jobs that make best business sense to you.

My advice is not to worry about acceptance rates unless an operator specificly mention it in case of special incentives/bonuses. (Example Didi, $80 bonus on top of earnings when you complete 15 trips within 24hrs and maintain an acceptance rate of 75% or over that day).

Many drivers i speak to could not care less about acceptance rates otherwise.

Emre likes this.
  5. Emre

Emre New Member

Thanks! I thought that acceptance rate effects job offers... going for medical tomorrow and hopefully I can start this week :)