1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Bucket on board recommended during festive season

Discussion in 'Perth | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Fuldrunks, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Fuldrunks

Fuldrunks New Guest Member

Hi fellow drivers a suggestion was put to me by one of my passengers that it is probably a good idea to have several buckets onboard during festive period for the chukkas put tinsel around the top of bucket

2. HumungousDill

HumungousDill Active Member

I think that would be an over reaction lol. I personally would recommend that you carry onboard those sick bags that you can buy from pharmacies with the plastic mouthpiece, and provide them to any passengers who look likely to throw up. I also make it clear to them to ask me to pull over at any time if they feel they might vomit because otherwise they could end up with a $500 cleaning bill (a slight exagerration I know)

skyco likes this.
  3. skyco

skyco Active Member

I try and avoid driving at high alcohol consumption times, but if i do, i tell pax just the same.

4. Traveller

Traveller New Member

When you next fly, grab some sick bags from the seat pocket on the plane. If you feel the need to 'pretty things up a little', you can always draw a picture on the bag or add a suitable logo, like, 'uber is looking after you"!

DriverX likes this.
  5. DriverX

DriverX Active Member

LOL

6. HumungousDill

HumungousDill Active Member

Yep the airline sick bags are the cheap option but I feel safer using the ones with the solid plastic ring for a mouth piece. I'm not comfortable that a drunk would be able to figure out which end of the airline paper bag to use at short notice or be able to get his mouth in it, lol. For the sake of a couple of dollars I get a lot more piece of mind than the with the free bag.