1. Dismiss Notice

Medical Assessment Report – $110 to $165

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Riders Champion, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

Medical Assessment Form : Public Passenger Vehicle Driver

What do you make of this?

You need to visit a GP and have a medical assessment report completed. It will cost between $110 and $165 and not covered by Medicare.

I have attached the PDF to this thread (down at the bottom), as well as a screen dump.

ScreenShot047.jpg

Attached Files:

2. yikes where did u find this

3. Pippo

Pippo Member

I'm pretty sure I did that when I applied to RMS for my DAC. Alas I failed but not to worry I finally passed. Got a hall past from the ward to drive at nights and as long as I don't tell the paxs the ward that I'm straight jacketed in during the day. In reality I had have a second assessment for my hearing or lack of. Was notified by the RMS by phone and I mentioned if my hearing was that bad how come we are having this conversation ? She agreed in principle " but we have a threshold and you were under it " FU had another hearing test and passed. Upon becoming an ant to learn there's a hearing impaired function. Maybe the RMS were preparing me for the uber bots

4. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

Uber are paying for the Driver Accreditation and medicals here in Melbourne. They've been emailing selected drivers in the last few months and inviting them to get it done via the Uber channels.

If it is not urgent then i suggest that you wait. They may start doing the same in Sydney soon.