1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

My Pimp is letting me down!

Discussion in 'Perth | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Aujezza, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Aujezza

Aujezza Member

Recently I have come to the conclusion that I am just prostituting my self and car!
    My pimp gives me to who ever he wants for as little as he likes and doesn’t give a damn about me as long as he gets his cut!
    It’s no longer worth working during rush hour as my pimp now lets them use me for as long as they like as long as I give the customer a happy ending!
    Fixed pricing is a total scam! Might as well say BJ, Anal and unprotected for a fixed pricing!
    I need someone to fix my pimp!

2. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

It is happening... in the USA! New York's Uber drivers are the first to receive minimum wage.

Hopfully we will see the same happening in Australia soon. That will sure put an end to the out of control recruitment of new drivers.

https://www.smh.com.au/business/com...irst-to-get-minimum-wage-20181205-p50kab.html

3. Jason

Jason Member

Yeah, funny NY is mentioned. During the great depression.
    NY regulated the industry to protect everyone because it became saturated and was falling apart.
    It stopped all the shootings, curuption etc. Pitty no ones really alive anymore to remember.
    But it all really did happen