1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Waze navigation survey

Discussion in 'All other USA States | Uber & Lyft Drivers' started by Noam Reshef, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Hey everyone,

We are working on improving Waze navigation for professional drivers and need your help. Please fill this short survey to help us help you!

Thanks,

The Waze team

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2018
  2. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

Using Waze all the time. Love your work. Keep it up guys!

Max

Noam Reshef likes this.
  3. coolair

coolair Member

Hi guys, I'd love seeing less interactive popups just before the start of a navigation, and it would be great to get rid of that "are you a passenger?" message, it's kind of pointless and only makes it more dangerous, having to do more clicking to get rid of them while driving. I'd also like faster car orientation once the navigation screen comes up (takes a bit of time to find where I am going and lock in correct direction). Other than that, great app. I use it all the time.

Uberx zoom and Noam Reshef like this.
  4. Use the compass in the phone to orient the map when we are stopped.
    U-turns are bad so Waze doesn't ask you to do that, but most blocks have a driveway that will save us time.
    Show twice as much of the map when we are stopped so we can see if the other direction will be shorter.

Uberx zoom likes this.