1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Can not go online

Discussion in 'Melbourne | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Emre, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Emre

Emre New Member

Hi! First day driving uber and loving it.
    But I'm now at the airport after doing 3 airport trips and all of a sudden I can not go online... it is asking me to " select eligible vehicle for this city".

When selecting my vehicle it does nothing... only been online for 4 hours today so it is definitley not the 12 hour fatigue policy keepimg me out...

Phone support is closed... reset the phone and logged out and in, uninstalled amd reinstalled app but to no avail...

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks!

2. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

Hi Emere

Try logging out of the app, close it and restart the phone then re-open the app and log-in again.

I hope this helps.

3. Emre

Emre New Member

Thanks for the reply! I tried all that to no avail.. any other ideas? I have only done 7 trips and have all 5 star ratings.. so I can't think of anything else.

Thanks!

4. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

A complete app reinstall may help, other then that it may just be a temporary system issue.

5. Emre

Emre New Member

You know what it was? I just needed to move out of Mcdonalds car park near the airport where I was having a coffee and i was able to go back online!

Thanks so much:)

Uberx zoom likes this.