1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Uber book keeping

Discussion in 'Melbourne | Uber Drivers Forum' started by MostlyHarmless, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Hi. I'm fairly new to Uber and currently have my accountant doing my BAS. I'm not convinced the numbers are correct and would like advice about using quickbooks or another program? Thanks

2. Hey, sorry I can't be of help to you at all regarding this issue. But the company I work for is currently looking for Uber Drivers in Melbourne to partake in a paid market research session and share their experiences in rideshare. I'm messaging anyone on this forum and thread so if you'd like to participate please respond to this comment and I can give you more details or you can call focus people market research on 03 9599 4200 and they can give you more information about the project and book you into it directly. Thanks so much!

3. Is it just for city ubers or greater Melbourne too?

4. There is no such thing as city OR greater Melbourne. The latter covers everywhere

5. useful information