1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Monday LOG OFF - I'm OFFLINE till 12 Noon. And you?

Discussion in 'Melbourne | Uber Drivers Forum' started by DriverX, Feb 27, 2017.

1. DriverX

DriverX Active Member

Stay offline drivers. We are already receiving media coverage.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  2. DriverX

DriverX Active Member

RSDU is being mentioned over The Age Newspaper:

upload_2017-2-27_10-43-25.png

3. And the results from not logging in are?

4. DriverX

DriverX Active Member

Thank you to all the drivers who took part today in our very first round of Uber industrial actions here in Victoria. We are happy to report that we’ve achieved all the goals that we’ve set to achieve and then some. Actions off this kind are never a one hit wounder. Much more to come.

Uber drivers stood united for the very first time today and launched an industrial action here in the state of Victoria. A notable historical day!

Our joint LOG OFF action created a shortage of drivers between the hours of 7:00am-12:00pm in Melbourne. Uber surge maps remained red hot well after 9:45am with often 3.8x surges in and around the CBD, normally unheard of for a “Monday”. Pickup requests extended.... [read the full article here]

Link:
    http://ridesharedriversunited.com/amazing-achivments-for-log-off-monday-27th-february/

5. L5S

L5S New Member

Your loss i cleaned up on airport runs that monday good surge long trip

6. DriverX

DriverX Active Member

Good to hear about the effects of our Log Off strike that day.

We should all be working togther in times like these. What you've done was a short term gain for a long term loss. I dont blame you. I blame Uber for playing you.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017