1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Ola taking the pi55

Discussion in 'Perth | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Aujezza, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Aujezza

Aujezza Member

Last week I accepted and drove 5ks to a job. I waited 5 mins attempted to call the customer and eventually canceled the job expecting a cancellation fee! How stupid of me! On contacting Ola I was told they had a technical problem and that was now my problem. After 7 emails back and forward this is their last reply.

We understand your concern regarding the missing cancellation fee for CRN: 2755286743. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to inform you that upon checking this ride we can see that this ride was canceled by the customer within 1 min after the ride was booked and due to some technical issue you were not able to see that this ride was canceled. So we are unable to process the cancellation fee.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

2. Jason

Jason Member

Yeah. They are completely shit. They app glitches all the time and they'll shift the blame to the driver. Its a joke.

This company has a few selected to look after it seems.
    Most are on reserve for when its busy

3. Derek

Derek New Member

Last night I phoned a rider to ask where she is going? She said she was already in an Ola and it must have been double booked by Ola. I know previously when a passenger told me the Ola app said no cars available at the airport so she caught a taxi instead Ola told me the customer was most likely lying.

So last night I decided to go to the location, wait 5 minutes and collect a cancelation fee for two reasons. 1. How do I know the rider didn't get an Uber or taxi or 2. If in fact she was telling the truth then she can complain to Ola and force Ola to fix their error.